A. Information We Collect:
Our Platform collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information“). In particular, our Platform has collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months.
|Category ||Examples |
|A. Identifiers. ||A real name, alias, unique personal identifier, online identifier, email address, or other similar identifiers. |
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). ||A name, address, or email address. |
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|C. Geolocation Data ||Information about your physical location collected from geolocation features such as your IP address. |
|D. Internet/Network Information ||Information relevant to your IP address, or browser or device information. |
B. Use of Personal Information:
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Platform and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To understand whether our users read e-mail messages and click links within those messages.
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law and enforce our Terms of Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Platform or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Platform.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
C. Disclosure of Personal Information
In the previous 12 months, we have not sold or disclosed any personal information to third parties or businesses.
D. Your Rights and Choices:
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
a. Right to Know and Data Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (the “right to know”). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
b. Right to Delete
California residents have the right to delete the personal information we have collected from you, and the right to know certain information about our data practices in the preceding twelve (12) months. In particular, you have the right to request the following from us:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting the personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you. If you would like to request we download or delete your personal information, you can do so here, or email us at [email protected]. In the request, please specify which right you are seeking to exercise and the scope of the request.
We may require specific information from you to help us verify your identity and process your request. If we are unable to verify your identity, we may deny your requests to know or delete.
c. Right to Opt-Out.
We do not sell user’s personal information to third parties or businesses.
d. Right to Non-Discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
E. Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by either:
Submitting a request here: https://www.kingsiii.com/contact/privacy-policy/
Emailing us at: [email protected]