This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the website www.kingsiii.com.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Company.
- Through web interfaces that you use to gain access to our Platform.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- Personal Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Platform, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, alias, postal address, e-mail address, cell and work telephone numbers, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- About your internet connection, IP address, the equipment you use to access our Platform, your history on the Platform, location information, telemetry data, and usage details.
- How We Collect Personal Information About You
We collect personal information about you:
- Directly from you when you voluntarily provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Platform. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners or other websites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us or submit an online request.
A. Information You Provide to Us
The information that you provide to us through our Platform may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform. This includes information provided at the time of using our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when request an assessment, purchase our products or services, talk with our employees, or when you report a problem with our Platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders.
B. Information We Collect About You Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Platform.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically includes statistical and analytical data and in some instances personal information. We collect such data automatically because it helps us to improve our Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized Service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platform Interface according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Platform.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Platform may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Platform. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Your Choices About How We Your Information.
- Web Beacons. We may also use web beacons (known as “pixel tags”) to access cookies and to count users who visit our Platform or open our HTML-formatted e-mail messages. Pixel tags are graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track online movements of our users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, pixel tags are embedded invisibly in web pages and e-mail messages. We may collect information about your interactions with our e-mail messages, such as the links you click on and whether you open or forward a message, the date and time of these interactions, and the device you use to read our e-mails.
We use third parties to collect personal information. However, we do not sell personal information to third parties or allow them to use personal information for purposes other than to deliver internet-based ads for our Platform. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Your Choices About How We Use Your Information.
Content related to financial accounts accessible through our website are not controlled or maintained by the Company. Please refer to third party websites and portals to determine whether they process and store personal data.
- How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Platform and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide the products and services you request.
- To understand whether our users read e-mail messages and click links within those messages;
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law and enforce our Terms of Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Platform or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Platform.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Your Choices About How We Use Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email to [email protected] asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out option does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To review such rights click here. [Notice to California Residents]
Additionally, California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code § 1798.83) permits users of our Platform that are California residents to request (once per calendar year), the following information: (1) the types of personal information the company shared with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year; and (2) the identities of the companies with which the company shared the information. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] or through the contact information set forth in the Contact Us section below.
- Residents of Canada
- Persons Under the Age of 18 Should Not Use this Platform
Our Platform is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on our Platform. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Platform or through any of its features, register on the Platform, make any purchases through the Platform, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Platform, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18, please contact us at [email protected] or through the contact information set forth in the Contact Us section below.
- Data Security
- Retention Policy
We retain the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we originally collected it. We may retain personal information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
- Contact Us:
751 Canyon Drive, Suite 100
Coppell, TX 75019
Email: [email protected]
Form Submission: https://www.kingsiii.com/contact/privacy-policy/