30+ Years of Service
Customer Retention Rate
More than an Intercom: Your Pools Require Phone Systems with a Reliable Emergency Response.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are approximately 3,536 fatal unintentional drownings in the United States alone each year. One out of every five drowning fatalities is estimated to be children fourteen and under, meaning, with roughly ten drowning deaths per day, at least two are children. The number of nonfatal submersion injuries sustained by a child is five times greater. With odds like that, it’s essential that your swimming pools are prepared in the event of an emergency.
Kings III offers a top-of-the-line pool help phone product (with a model for both cellular and standard phone lines) to fit each unique outdoor space needs. Each emergency pool phone product model is built with a rugged, weather resistant design to hold up outdoors and provide a reliable means to summon help in any adverse outdoor situation. Included in the price is our all-inclusive solution, which entails equipment & installation, lifetime maintenance, and 24/7/365 emergency monitoring. Our aim is for your phone product to be reliable in any situation.
Find out how to improve safety and reduce costs at your property
Our best-in-class emergency phone + monitoring solutions provide peace of mind and are backed by decades of expertiseLearn More
2022 ELLIES WINNER
Best Supplier -
Emergency Beyond Drowning: What Our Call Log Reviews Reveal
Drowning injuries aside, you’d be surprised at how often our pool help phone model dial button is used for a variety of help calls such as children needing assistance, health emergencies, domestic disputes, burglary, theft, disasters caused by weather, and more. Our Kings III emergency dispatchers take calls for all kinds of property emergencies placed from these phones because people often find that these are their only access to help in a time of need. This also highlights the need for a monitored emergency phone year-round and not just in pool season, because this emergency outdoor phone has many uses. See such an example:
The Solution: Our Code Compliant Outdoor and Emergency Pool Telephone Monitoring Solution
It’s more than just a product, it’s a solution. With the dial of a button, a phone call is connected to our emergency dispatch center where live operators are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our operators assess the needs of the passengers and act accordingly, following a call-list designated by you or dispatching emergency services as needed.
If a child activates the dial button and an adult presence can’t be verified, the operator will remain on the line while another operator contacts the property to verify proper supervision at the pool.
If immediate medical attention is required, a Kings III operator can provide assistance. We have Advanced Emergency Medical Dispatch certified (AEMD) operators, which means they are able to provide step-by-step pre-arrival instructions (including CPR) as needed.
What about accidental dials and false alarms, perceived as false or otherwise? One of the many benefits of Kings III’s emergency monitoring service is that it allows us to mitigate false alarms and prevent them from tying up vital resources such as police, firefighters, and EMS. Rest assured, however, that if there are any issues with communication during the call, if we can hear the caller but he or she cannot hear us, we do not stop until we can ensure that no emergency exists. If any of the scenarios above occur and we cannot verify whether everything is alright through the phone that was activated, we take special measures.
Phone Safety Goes Beyond the Law
Pool phones not required by law in your state? Not having one will still leave you your residents and your property vulnerable to many life safety issues. See why: Why You Need a Pool Phone Regardless of State Laws
Some Commonly Asked Questions About Emergency Pool Phones
- What is a pool phone? Exactly what it sounds like! Pool phones are communication devices, located in close vicinity to public swimming pools (no further than 200 unobstructed feet from the pool in most states), dedicated solely to allow the user to dial out and connect to means of help in an emergency situation.
- How can I be sure my pool phone is working? Periodic manual testing and automatic self-testing are the best assurances your phone is working.
- How do I know if I need an emergency phone by my pool? Many states require that you have an emergency phone in close proximity to the pool. Whether your state requires it or not, having a pool telephone can help to avoid the price of tragedy and can reduce your liability.
- Should a pool phone be on a landline or cellular line? Both landlines and cellular lines can be used for pool phones. The type of line utilized typically varies by your property's individual needs. Primarily, cellular lines are used to avoid the costs of trenching for new landline telephone service. Also, the price of our cellular solution is less than the price of a traditional phone line.
- What are the laws for pool phones in the United States? Requirements for pool phones vary at the local level, typically state by state. See pool phone laws for your state here.