GSA SCHEDULE FOR KINGS III EMERGENCY PHONES
Kings III is on a GSA schedule to provide a streamlined purchasing and contracting process for our government customers.
Kings III Emergency Communications provides all-inclusive elevator phone and help phone solutions with 24/7 emergency monitoring services for government, commercial and residential.
• Code compliant installation
• 24/7 emergency monitoring – dispatchers are Advanced Emergency Medical Dispatcher, CPR, and HIPAA certified
• Lifetime warranty with full on-site maintenance, repairs and replacement (elevator mods included)
• Emergency phone line seizure and consolidation – up to 8 lines on our dialer
• Senior Management, Technical Support Management, Regional Management
• Products: elevator phones, exterior and interior help phones (for offices, campuses, parking garages and stairwells)
Past Performance/Current Contracts
- State of Florida Department of Management Services – Florida DMS 13/14-032
- DEO State of Florida – Sarasota, FL
- DEO State of Florida – Winter Haven, FL
- State College of Florida – Manatee, FL
- Legal Aid Service Brevard County – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Indiana University Health, Saxony Hospital – Fishers, IA
- University of Oklahoma – Norman Oklahoma
- Clayton State University – Morrow, GA
- Eastern Kentucky University – Richmond, KY
- Kentucky State Fair Board/Kentucky International Convention Center
- Denver Public Schools
- Atlanta Public Schools
- GSA (various)
- Boeing – Titusville, FL
- Siemens – Hayward, CA and Norcross, GA
All Kings III’s code compliant products are developed, designed and manufactured in the USA. Our in-house engineering team makes sure each product meets or exceeds national, state and local codes including accessibility and health codes. In addition to the sale of emergency telephone and intercom hardware, we offer installation, maintenance/repair and monitoring/dispatch services nationwide. As the only full-line emergency phone manufacturer to offer these services, you can be assured that our extensive field experience is reflected in the design of our products. We utilize our phone line consolidation technology to not only enable code-compliant sharing with devices such as fax machines and modems, but also enable multiple emergency phones to operate simultaneously over a single line.
Primary NCS Code – 334210
DUNS – 795863281
PSC – R499
Kings III makes it easy as a single point-of-contact for all your emergency response needs. With expertise in line connectivity, compliance codes, equipment maintenance and safety protocol, we offer the total package.