Kings III values our government clients and recognizes their unique needs. Below are the three ways government clients can procure our services.
Find out how to improve safety and reduce costs at your property
Our best-in-class emergency phone + monitoring solutions provide peace of mind and are backed by decades of expertise Learn More
2022 ELLIES WINNER
Best Supplier -
Kings III GSA Schedule, Contract GS-07F-0420T provides the best price/best value option for government customers. It has pre-negotiated terms, conditions, and pricing, making it easy for your agency to procure our services. Click here for GSA contract information.
Kings III’s GSA schedule is on Schedule 84, a cooperative purchasing agreement. We also have cooperative purchasing agreements in several states. Please contact us for details on purchasing agreements available in your state at [email protected].
Kings III products and services provide several features that are a benefit to the government, and are unique to our service, such as:
- We’re agnostic to the elevator manufacturer and maintenance company – we monitor all vendors.
- Our lifetime equipment and maintenance costs are included in the monthly price so it’s easy for government customers to budget without unforeseen or unexpected expenses.
- We provide automatic remote testing.
- We provide umbrella insurance in your agency’s name.
- All calls are recorded and recordings/transcripts are available to the end user.
These are the three most common ways government agencies buy from Kings III. We have recognized the value of our government clients and have been diligent in ensuring that all three are quicker and easier than the RFP process for our government buyers. With GSA Schedule and Cooperative Purchase, the most common hardware and feature sets are already specified and priced below competitive rates. With Sole Source, you get exactly the solution you need, with features required by government clients.
We work with your procurement team to assist in getting the services and features you need so your emergency communications is state of the art and meets all state codes and requirements. Learn more here.